Wise Woman Weekend
7th - 9th June 2013
Roscrea, Tipperary, Ireland.
The Theme this year is 'Nurturing Connection'
The Wise Woman Weekend is
- An annual gathering of women - of any age and origin - for the purpose of having fun, exploring, meeting others, being empowered and inspired in our womanhood and our individuality
- A not for profit organisation, completely run by volunteers
- A sacred environment where we can celebrate everything the feminine means to us
- A time away from the daily demands of life, to reconnect with our wisdom and acknowledge our deepest yearnings for ourselves and the world
- A place to be creative, deepen our knowledge, discover new ideas and learn new skills
- A joyful break for relaxation and re-creation
- A supportive environment where we can share stories and experiences, wisdom and insights, dreams and desires
- A chance to attend three workshops out of nine - which cover an exciting variety of topics and activities
- A Friday night welcoming ceremony
- A morning Greeting to the Day
- A Saturday Evening Social with Open Mic.
- An Elder Talk
- A Closing Ritual to usher us into the expansiveness of the height of summer.
Workshops 2013. You can choose one workshop in each time-slot
Click each title for more details
|Choose one workshop from each section
|Saturday Morning:||Saturday Afternoon:|
|I Dance Therefore I Am||Journey to Gaia|
|Herbal Soul Art||Introduction to Indian Head Massage & Essential Oil Use|
|Connecting to Our True Selves||Joined Up Writing|
|Dancing into Wellness in the Modern Age||Women & Power: The Authentic Self in Relationship|
|How Does Your Garden Grow|